Welding manipulators AP MN BF (AL POWER MINI FIXED BASE)
• Base plate with levelling shoes
• Column manual rotation, including power source holder
• Column made of aluminium, section 220 x 120 mm with ball bearing linear guides and protection bellow
• Boom made of aluminium, section 120 x 80 mm, ball bearings linear guides, rack and pinion transmission
• Both vertical and horizontal axis driven by brushless motors and encoder
Welding manipulators AP MN CM (AL POWER MINI MOTORIZED BASE)
• Motorized steel base.
• Brushless motor and encoder.
• Limit switches with safety front and rear bumpers.
• Anti-overturning safety fixtures.
• Other features: see AP MN BF.
Al Power MINI, like any other CARPANO EQUIPMENT welding manipulators, are fully designed and built in Bologna – Italy.
Our main solutions :
Axes structure in extruded aluminium – low friction mechanic transmission and little clearance
D.C. Motor with speedometer dynamo, suspended weights strong loss,remarkable machine barycentre lowering, with consequent supporting base area reduction.
System lowering moments of inertia with working machine, adjusting speed for any axe from 20 mm./min.
Fluid movements, with no clearance and micrometrics even with strong throat depth and heavy loads
System stiffness thanks to less extruded bendings.
Thanks to the a.m. features, we can directly supply vertical and horizontal manipulator axes with seam tracker or Arc Voltage Control